A lot of people think family is the greatest bond but I always think friendship should be right beside it. You’re your best around your true friends. The good news is that even your family can be your friends. It makes the journey a lot smoother. Friends have you back, no matter what. If they don’t, then they aren’t your friends.
There are a lot of things to send to your lover or your enemies but not enough to appreciate your friends. That’s why I’ve compiled these friendship quotes to bring a smile to your friends lips. It’s always a warm and welcomed feeling when you know someone thinks of you. When you know they love you? The fact that a group of other people with their own problems care about you.
The importance of a text should never be underestimated. It can make or ruin someone’s day. So instead of finding quotes that make you feel terrible or make you feel in love. I’ve decided to gather friendship quotes to send love to someone else. The best part is, your friend might be reading this too.
There’s nothing like having great friends to share your life with. A true friendship is one of companionship, no matter what. You don’t have to pretend to be someone else. They are always there to talk you out of bad decisions. Encourage you to make better ones. Plus, they are with you through thick and thin.
I hope you enjoy some of I hope you enjoy
1. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” -unknown. friendship quotes
2. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
3. “It’s not diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” – Gina Barreca
4. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
5. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” — Dale Carnegie
6. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” – Albert Schweitzer
7. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
8. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
9. “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.” – Socrates
10. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
11. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.” -Jane Austen
12. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
13. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” -Ed Cunningham
14. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life; you can barely remember what life was like without them.” -Anna Taylor
15. “Friendships between women, as any woman will tell you, are built of a thousand small kindnesses swapped back and forth and over again” -Michelle Obama. a great friendship quote.
16. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” -Linda Grayson
17.“Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.” -unknown
18. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” – Mencius
19. ”When twilight drops her curtain down and pins it with a star, remember that you have a friend though she might wander far” – L.M. Montgomery
20. “It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice to y’all is, don’t lose me.” – unknown. the best friendship quote.
I hope all these friendship quotes bring a smile to your heart. Why don’t you send a quote for friends today?