You finally got that first date. You’re excited and can’t wait for it to start.Well, it starts and all you can do is to choke on your drink. Define awkward. Well, if you are in this situation, I might be able to help. I’m going to provide you with 30 questions to ask on a first date. Ready?
Top 30 Questions to ask on a first date
Here are some fun questions to ask when you’re on a date
- Is there something you ever wanted to do? Why haven’t you done it yet?
2. What’s your greatest achievement?
While these are questions that I recommend, try to make sure it has a sequence. For example, don’t start the discussion with “what’s the worst experience you have had in your life?” That’s just weird.
Make sure that you map out a sequence of questions. Sometimes, one question might even lead to a prolonged conversation. So try to make sure you don’t stick rigidly to this outline.
Now that is clear, let’s finish this.
16. Are you an introvert, Ambivert, or an extrovert?
17. Do you prefer rain or sun?
18. Where would you like to live in the future?
19. Do you like to go clubbing?
20. Movies or books? Which do you prefer?
21. Do you like dogs or cats?
22. What’s the best adventure you have been on?
23. Do you believe in conspiracy theories?
24. What’s your definition of a comfortable life?
25. Have you ever been slapped?
With this guide, having funny things to say or funny things to ask your crush has never been easier. Of, course, wisdom is needed in asking these questions.
I’m sure you are up to the task though.
Most Important Tip
While we can talk about good questions to ask your crush or date partner, there’s something more important.
Try to actually listen. Don’t take over the conversation and truly watch out for red flags. You should be good to go if you do that.
Do you have other good questions to ask your crush or date? Let us know in the comments section! Don’t forget to subscribe!